Tuesday, December 8, 2015

365 Project #245 Give The Gift of Art

This evening the Llano Fine Art Guild and Gallery gave its first combination GIVE THE GIFT OF ART Christmas Party. Our hope is to get people in the habit of thinking of purchasing art as holiday gift items. We were a little hesitant about having it on a Tuesday night, but the formerly 'sleepy' town of Llano has been bustling with interesting things to do and the weekends are usually packed.

We were very gratified by the turnout, much better than we expected! I forgot to take pictures, so I had to borrow these from the Art Gallery Facebook page.

This is the first time I've exhibited my paintings and I got a lot of good feedback. I love hanging out with artists!


Photos courtesy Llano Fine Art Guild and Gallery





No comments:

Post a Comment