Monday, July 27, 2015

365 Project #159 Hawaiian Shirt

When I started the Highland Lakes Ukulele Club, Don was all for it, really impressed that I put together the club, made the web site, set up the venue, all that stuff, but...he made it very clear he wasn't going to wear a Hawaiian shirt, he hates them.

When we got married, I made 'suggestions' as to what kind of shirts we should get him, as most of the ones he had were worn out. You guys know what I'm talking about, you thought you were doing fine until your lady made those 'suggestions'. Don has mostly let me dress him with one exception, he likes sedate colors and patterns. The few times I was able to make him put on a loud pattern or color, I found he was right. He has intense coloring in his skin and looks best in (his words) patterns that remind you of pajamas.

We have a Ukulele Club gig coming up and I got a Hawaiian shirt and was shopping to get him one used on ebay. I gave him a choice and he chose this one, it's the one he hates the least. I must admit I'm surprised, but I sure do like it! It cost $8.


No comments:

Post a Comment