Tuesday, July 28, 2015

365 Project #160 Renovating the Lantex Theater

This morning on Facebook, Llano Main Street Manager Tex Toler asked for some volunteers to help with renovations to the LanTex Theater. He's got a bit of a deadline, trying to get the new seats in before Friday evening. When I got off work Don was already there helping to remove the old seats and knocking bolts out of the floor. Tex and Rich Huston were busy as well so I got to work breaking down some of the old seats, there's a good bit of metal that can be salvaged and sold.

About 1/4 of the audience floor is finished and a couple of rows of seats are set up. Check out the new seats and beautiful floor! I'll be back tomorrow to help clean and prep the rest of the floor.

Goodness, when I started this project I wondered what in the world I was going to write about. Ha!













No comments:

Post a Comment