Thursday, January 11, 2018

Juice Mammas

Juice Mammas is a new juice and smoothie bar in Llano. As a Private Member Association, they serve up the most healthful, nutritious fresh organic juices, smoothies, bone broth, home-made soups, crackers and cookies. Their Lunch Specials offer a vegan and non-vegan choice at a competitive price. 

The shop is an amazing calming, inviting and invigorating space with hand crafted items, food items, supplements and spices, healing and restorative services. If this sounds like a review, I guess it is. I think a place like this is essential to a community that prides itself on caring for its people.

Today I visited and helped out, learning the ropes just in case an emergency arises and they are short an extra person in the shop. I juiced for the first time and it's fun! I settled into a Zen state making Fiber Crackers, made from the juice pulp and flax meal. Then they're dehydrated to get extra-crispy without being baked or fried. I love them!



  

No comments:

Post a Comment