Monday, October 10, 2016

365 Project #358 Fall Cleaning

It's a beautiful bright Fall day here in Central Texas and I've been hit hard with the Fall Cleaning bug. For those of you who don't know what that is, it's the biological trigger that warns you winter is coming and you're going to be cooped up in the house for awhile so you'd better get it nice and tidy. I suspect that's why we invented holidays, so we'd have an excuse to clean the cave/pueblo/apartment/duplex/house/mansion for the winter. 

Before music and art I was a compulsive housekeeper. Thank goodness I'm over it, bigtime, and the bug only hits every now and then. BUT, I simply don't have the energy to deep clean so I'll have to develop good daily habits. Uh, oh. That sounds a lot like ADULTING-NOOOOOOOOO.

HERE'S MY FAVORITE BLOG POST OF ALL TIME. If you think it's funny you will totally understand me. Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment