Sunday, November 29, 2015

365 Project #243 365 Project

At the end of 2013 I felt I had been getting depressed and as a therapy, I did a 30-day photography project. It worked for me, in a short time I was looking for things in my life that made me happy, grateful, etc..

After researching 365 Projects, I thought it would be a great way to journal. I hadn't been too successful with blogging or private journals. It's just too easy to slack off and think it's not important until a lot of time goes by and you wonder "what happened in my life?", to forget the little details. I decided a photo blog would be a good idea because a lot of memories can be crammed into a single image and at the end of a year I'd have a real journal!

For a little bit of pressure, I decided to make this 365 Project public and share with my friends and allow comments on my posts. Your comments have been much appreciated. So far the goal of posting every day has not panned out and I'm somewhat behind but I'll attempt to catch up before the year is out. If not, oh well...

The one thing I've learned is that every day is packed with interesting stuff, it's just a matter of noticing and appreciating your life.


Yes, this is my first bathroom selfie, I'm so trailing-edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment