Sunday, August 16, 2015

365 Project #177 Sold Out!

This evening we hosted the Open Mic at Pat's Bar in Buchanan Dam, as we do every other Sunday. I took along the rocks I had painted to have my friend Pam choose the one she wanted, she had offered to paint me one of her beautiful flowers in exchange so of course I agreed.

I set them out on the bar and sold a couple almost immediately and one customer asked questions about them. She bought them and ordered 15 more! She wanted to give meaningful small gifts to her co-workers for Christmas and always does her best to 'buy local'. 

It's so gratifying to get recognition for something you produce and feel passionate about. And to make a sale to buy more paint! All the colors, all the patterns, all the...well, you know.








No comments:

Post a Comment