Wednesday, February 11, 2015

365 Project #44 Laundry Day

I like to do all the laundry in one shot so I don't have to think about it more than once a week (or two).  I love to hang clothes outside, it's satisfying on so many levels.  The clothes last longer, smell wonderful and the sunshine actually disinfects them.

I get very little sun, not being much of an outdoorsy person, so I put on a camisole and sometimes shorts to hang clothes.  I get a little bit of tan and feel healthy all week.  The past few weekends have been miserably cold and wet and I deeply resented having to machine-dry the clothes. The electric bill reflected the difference, too.

You may notice all our clothes are pretty much the same.  You're right...and that's another post.  Stay tuned!



This past Sunday was beautiful, bright and breezy.  Yeah, this is Texas in February (sometimes).  That's why we live here.





No comments:

Post a Comment