Wednesday, March 2, 2016

365 Project #291 Sweet Home 3D

A few years ago I found an interior design program online that's easy to use (with a little practice) and it's absolutely free and multi-platform. Sweet Home 3d helped me design our house and our apartment. We had the house built to the 'dried-in' stage and will finish the inside ourselves. Meanwhile we need somewhere to live so I designed the apartment and Don built it.

I just used Sweet Home 3d again yesterday to visualize the setup for my LEAF booth, making it efficient and attractive. While you are designing, you have a real-time aerial view and you can even do a Virtual Tour to see how it 'feels' to move around in the space.


Sweet Home 3d House plan

House plan aerial view

Our House

Our Apartment

Dotrageous LEAF booth








No comments:

Post a Comment