Friday, August 14, 2015

365 Project #173 I Love Noodles!

I love noodles, straight up with butter and salt, or basically any way at all. Oh, there's just this one little thing, I'm gluten-intolerant. There is one brand of brown rice pasta that is actually better-tasting than wheat noodles and satisfies my noodle cravings, Tinkyada.

On the package they suggest a low-energy way to cook them that tastes great. Bring water to a boil, dump them in and bring back to a boil for one minute, turn off the heat and cover for 12 minutes (for the Fettucine style). Perfect pasta!

Tinkyada makes all sorts of rice-based noodles in a certified gluten-free facility. They're quite the best alternative pasta I've found. I'm almost out, so it's time to go shopping online in bulk.




No comments:

Post a Comment