Wednesday, August 12, 2015

365 Project #170 Adulting

Yep, it's a newish word, Adulting, but you knew what it was the minute you saw it, didn't you? I'm staying home today on my day off instead of running around 'being busy'. I used to be such an adult, did all the responsible things and had no fun at all, then went a little too far in the opposite direction.

So far I've done the laundry, dishes, cleaned my purse and assorted other stuff. I've been running hard for weeks and have been just throwing stuff in the general direction of where it belongs. Bad puppy.

I've just become a huge fan of Kelly Williams Brown who has this great blog and wrote this book, which I'm seriously considering buying (but might just read the blog to get all the steps).

Now to clean the bathroom and pay the bills... 



No comments:

Post a Comment