Wednesday, May 20, 2015

365 Project #119 Daniel Adams

We had a very full day, going to the VA hospital in Temple for Don's regular check-up, running into 3 Detours due to construction and as usual getting lost.  But he had a good checkup and we had a great lunch in the hospital cafeteria. 

On the way home I stopped by to see my friends Daniel Adams and Carole Navarro, who own Daniel Adams Fine Art Studio.  He's a lifelong artist who is just beginning to develop a web presence, and I've been helping him navigate Google+, getting his page verified, (stop by and give him some G+ LOVE) and getting started in our little (!) G+ playground.  I'm really excited for him, it's a learning curve but so worth it for expanding his audience and connecting with other artists and Communities.

Go take a look at his work, Babies, you'll be as enthralled as I am!  I'm going to buy this print.  





No comments:

Post a Comment